Dakhla Morocco, September 2016
For the third year in a row Hotel Dakhla Attitude is hosting the Sirens of the desert , the one month event to encourage women to take part in the world of water sports. Join All star athletes like Manuela Jungo, Annabel Van Westerop and Bruna Kajiya for this stellar month of kiteboarding all happening at the Dahkla Attitude Hotel.
Special offer in the month of September is:
– 40% on all kite, windsurf, surf and wake courses for the girls
– 40% on all rentals for the girls
– and no station fee for girls.
Beside special deals, this special event will consist of activities and a special events
- Kitesurfing: Session in our fantastic main spot and at the unique speed spot (always with assistance and security boat).
- Wave kitesurfing excursions to
- Oum Labouir (Atlantic coast of Dakhla).
- Downwinds: Downwind to the White dune & SUP downwind to the Dragon Island
- Morning yoga and stretching sessions
- Nutrition consultation and healthy life style workshop
- Spa – Free hammam for each participant.
- Going Arabic: Henna tattoos, traditional Moroccan make up sessions & picture sessions with typical Moroccan outfits.
- Cable park sessions: Beginners to advanced sessions with coaching and special cable wake night sessions at Dakhla Attitude cable park.
- Speed challenge: Free entry for each participant into Dakhla Attitude Speed Challenge.
- Excursions: Dragon island, desert excursion, thermal source of Asnaa, trip to Dakhla
- Extra activities: Kayak, slack line, indo board, wakeboarding and much more…
- Extra events: Pink flaming bar party, bone fire, live music.
Sirens of the desert PASS is 40€ and it brings all of the above special deals + all
activities for free. *one activity per day