2015 Kite Foil Junior World Champ Axel Mazella has been announced as the latest member of the F-ONE and Manera international team, as the 18 year old Frenchman prepares to compete at a senior level…
Results to date:
– 3 x Kite Race Junior French Champion Kite 2013/2014/2015
– Kitefoil Junior French Champion 2015
– Kite Speed Crossing French Champion 2015
– Winner (junior) of the Kite Foil World Cup 2015
– Kite Race Junior World Champion 2014
– Winner of the first edition of the Kite Foil Speed
Following interview provided by F-ONE:
Q. How long have you been kitesurfing for?
A. I’ve been Kitesurfing since 2010, and foiling since 2013.
Q. What’s your favorite spot and why?
A. My favorite spot is Almanarre, my home spot, ideal for training on my foil, having fun with twin tip or surfing. Any wind direction offers good conditions, flat water, waves, chop or thermal winds.
Q. What is your life philosophy?
A. Enjoy every moment of life, acquire the resources to succeed, everything is possible!
To read more about Axel, head here: f-onekites.com