To celebrate our recent surpassing of 50k followers on our Instagram (you lot are awesome, seriously) we've kindly been handed a whole bunch of seriously premium kit to give away. So starting this coming Monday, and all the way through to Friday, we'll be giving away a prize a day to one lucky winner. All you have to do is this – Wait, watch, and when we post a picture of the prize of the day, you just need to tag a friend who you think works (or plays) hard enough to deserve it! And they, of course, can tag you back if they think likewise! We'll be running this on Instagram and Facebook, so you can of course enter twice… 😉
About 24 hours later, we'll randomly pick a tagged winner, and post the next prize to be won! So set your phone reminders folks: five prizes, five days, five chances to win… starts this Monday!
- Entry to the competition is restricted to one username tag per person per prize please, but you are allowed to enter once on both Instagram and Facebook.
- Multiple entries from one person on one prize post on either the Instagram or the Facebook post will be disqualified.
- Winning tags will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- A tagged user may only win once within this competition. All further entries of this tagged user will be ignored.
- Winners will be contacted via message on either Instagram or Facebook. Please check your message inbox on both regularly 24 hours after each prize is posted
- The decision on the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition will run from Monday June 26th 2017 until Friday June 30th 2017. Friday entries will be valid until 24 hours after the Friday prize post.
- TheKiteMag is compliant with the data protection act. Our policies are such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- All prizes are non-transferable.
- Employees of TheKiteMag, its affiliates, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the contest.