We’re looking for someone to help us keep on top of our Instagram and Facebook accounts, as well as updating our website with fresh content.
– Must be available to post content or to schedule content 7 days a week.
– Needs to have excellent written English + able to make interesting/funny posts!
– Impeccable knowledge of all social media + tagging etc.
– Knowledge of Hootsuite would be an advantage.
– Needs good knowledge of the kite world: riders; brands; events etc.
– Commitment of around 10-15 hours per week.
– Depending on the candidate there may be the option to travel to meetings around the world to represent TheKiteMag.
– Knowledge of WordPress would be an advantage.
– No sponsored riders, sorry.
Interested? Please send us:
– Your CV and/or a statement outlining why you think you’re the right person for the job.
– An outline of which of the Key Points you meet.
– Links to your personal social media accounts and/or accounts you manage.
Please email to: [email protected]