Rob Kidnie: Sumatra
Rob Kidnie scores some unexpected wave kiting in SumatraREAD MORE
Superb edit on the new Juice V4 from the RRD stable. Check out all the information on the board below…
Earn it, to own it!
For wakestylers and freestylers that want to megaloop like Jerrie vd Kop, throw doubles like Alex Neto, land explosive tricks like Julien Leleu or grind like Chris Bobryk: Hereby we present you the Juice V4.
You’ll love the Juice V4 if you want an explosive freestyle board that will shred flat water, eat-up chop, and withstand regular abuse from, sliders, kickers, and rails or when used as a cross-over for cable parks.
The Juice V4 is the paradigm of RRD’s non-stop research and development, and with a philosophy of constantly pushing the envelope, we have redesigned and integrated even more upgrades and high-tech features to make the favorite board of our international wake- and freestyle team even better.
• New lamination technology that results in less negative flex and a more rigid bottom combined with slightly more flex from the top. This results in a perfect weapon of choice for your wake style tricks through a more explosive pop, increased speed control and reduced vibration
• Torsion box; more strength and reduced torsion. The unidirectional carbon reinforcements layers makes the board stronger and stiffer which allows you to pop like a boss as well as providing you more stability and control on landings.
• Upgraded Slick Base for sliding and grinding obstacles or using it as a great cross-over board to the cable park
• An increased curve on the rockerline that gives you a smoother landing and better performance on choppy water.
• Different size breakdown, to cater for every size of rider
• Reinforced inserts, instead of rails, for simple boots adjustments combined with 30% more pull strength and 10% weight reduction.
• More rounded tips for maximum control on choppy water.
• Constant outline shape, this gives you a more rounded pop and smoother curves.
• Hull channels on nose, tips, and mid outline, that propels water across the board and gives it incredible speed, grip, and tracking capabilities.
• HD biaxial fibers lay-up.
More info: robertoriccidesigns.com/year-22/kite/twintip-boards/juice-v4/
Film by: Lightbroscreative.com